All For You Photography is ready for 2011 Seniors! It’s that time of year, AFYP is looking for FUN seniors interested in becoming senior representatives. I am looking for juniors who will be seniors in 2011 to help promote my business to their friends. I will be collecting applications until February 26, 2010 from anyone wanting to be considered as one of my reps. I will choose one female and one male student from each local high school in early March.
Want to get your Senior Photo session almost for free?
Want to have some great images for Facebook, and your MySpace portfolios?
Want to get free prints, photo albums, and a wall poster?
Then our Senior Rep Program may be for you.
All For You Photography is now seeking high school senior representatives for the class of 2011! If you are currently a high school junior or know a high school junior who might like to be a senior rep, here’s what you need to know.
If accepted, you will be representing All For You Photography and telling your friends about our Senior Sessions throughout your senior year. Be sure to let your Junior friends know also, so they will have a chance to apply for the 2012 program! For every friend you refer us to, you will receive special discounts on your print orders.
In order to be a senior rep, you must:
• Have great style, lots of personality and enjoy being in front of the camera.
• Be a current high school junior graduating in 2011.
• Live in and attend school in one of the following counties: Tulsa, Rogers, Mayes or Washington
• Be available to have one session completed before May 1st, 2010.
• Agree to tell your friends and classmates about All For You Photography and share your senior portraits with them.
• Have your parents or legal guardians sign a model release form.
• Agree to represent ONLY All For You Photography and use these images as your senior pictures.
As part of our senior rep program you will receive the following:
• Free photo session(s) with unlimited clothing changes. Photos may be completed in one session or several sessions at AFYP’s d
discretion. Several locations may be used.
• The opportunity to earn print credit for every person they refer to AFYP for senior portraits. (And their friends get perks, too!)
• 50 personalized referral cards to give to friends and classmates with your name, your portraits, and our Business information to
hand out to friends
• Several of our favorite photos as low-resolution files to share on social networking sites like Facebook, Myspace or Blogs (with
our logo on them).
• A digital slideshow on your Facebook, Myspace, and Blog Pages
• Discounts on your print orders (discounts apply to orders purchased before expiration of gallery).
• A $100 gift card will be awarded to the representative with the highest number of photo business cards turned in by August 31,
1-3 Referrals – 10% off print order and $15.00 print credit per referral
4-6 Referrals –10% off print order and $20.00 print credit per referral
7-9 Referrals –10% off print order and $30.00 print credit per referral
10-12 Referrals – 25% off print order and $40.00 print credit per referral
13+ Referrals – 35% off print order and $50.00 print credit per referral
When your referrals book a paid session and bring in your Rep Card you will receive the above mentioned discounts according to the amount of referrals you bring to us. These referrals can include anyone who books the following sessions: Senior, Newborn, Family Portraits, Portraits, Weddings, etc.
You will receive your Rep Cards by May 15, 2010.
You only receive credit for referrals earned before your Full Senior Session is completed. This will be between November 2010 and January 2011 depending on the session types you choose to do.
Any referral cards used between the time your session is complete and May 26, 2011, will be kept and you can order additional products or prints with your credits.
If accepted, you will be representing All For You Photography and telling your friends about our Senior Sessions throughout your senior year. Be sure to let your junior friends know also, so they will have a chance to apply for the 2012 program.
The classmate(s) must present a referral card in order to be eligible. All referred classmates will receive 10% of their session with a valid referral card. Your participation in the program will not only introduce you to a new way for cutting edge, personalized photography, but also a way to earn incentives toward your session for senior portraits at little or no cost.
Terms and conditions are listed below for all Senior Portrait Representatives. The first photo session must be completed by May 1st of the Junior Year and all additional sessions need to be scheduled by July 1st, 2010. Parents or legal guardians of the Senior Rep must sign a model release, allowing us to use your images for advertising purposes. A valid Senior Portrait Rep Referral Card must be presented by a referred student in order to receive any credits toward prints. Credits will only be issued when a referred senior’s session is complete and all fees are paid in a timely manner by the referred senior. The program is first come, first serve, so act fast if you are interested.
Interested students should submit all information by Friday, February 26, 2010. Reps will be chosen in early March by AFYP. Reps will be contacted if chosen and also announced on the Blog and on Facebook. No more than two reps will be chosen from each school.
TO APPLY FOR OUR SENIOR REP PROGRAM CLICK HERE
Having problems viewing the application? Email us at email@example.com and we can email you an application!